Cans - $22.99
Provide your best friends with the complete and balanced nutrition they deserve with our Sequoia Organic Turkey Grain-Free Canned Dog Food. This pate is packed with delicious flavors your sidekick will love. This recipe is also grain-free and gluten-free, which means it’s a great option for dogs who have certain food allergies and dietary restrictions. Serve your best buddy a Sequoia meal made with organic ingredients that are both nutritious and delicious!
• Made with organic ingredients including turkey, liver, sweet potatoes, guar gum, potassium chloride, olive oil, apples, cranberries, and blueberries.
• Grain-free and gluten-free pate is a paw-fect option for pups with certain sensitivities.
• Crafted to help control your canine companion’s weight.
• This wet dog food helps encourage healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
• Pairs perfectly with Sequoia dry food.
• Made in the USA- free from corn, soy, fillers or preservatives.
Any time you change your pet’s food, it is always a good idea to transition them to the new food.
Turkey, water sufficient for processing, liver, sweet potatoes, guar gum, potassium chloride, olive oil, apples, cranberries, blueberries, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, magnesium proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%
Crude Fat (min.) 6.5%
Moisture (max.) 78%
Crude Protein (min.) 9%
Content (ME) 449kcal/can
Recommended Daily Feeding Instructions:
ADULT: feed 3/4 to 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day
PUPPIES: feed up to twice the normal adult amount to growing puppies
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO nutrient profiles for all life stages.